Pavtube DVD to iPad Converter helps you enjoy DVD movies on iPad freely with optional resolutions up to 1280*720. It is capable of ripping DVD movies from disc, folder and ISO/ IFO image file to iPad-compatible video and audio formats. The app outputs optimized H.264 and MPEG-4 encoded MP4 and versatile audio formats (MP3, AAC, WAV, lossless FLAC, AIFF, etc) for iPad. Besides, Pavtube DVD to iPad Converter provides users with full access to the subtitles and audio tracks, allowing you to extract audios up to 5.1 channels.
Please select the product you like from the following:
DVD to iPad Converter for Mac
|Size : 16.8MB Version : 1.0|
- Remove region codes and copy protections from retail DVDs.
- Support “Full Disk Copy” to remain the original Video-TS structures of DVDs.
- Rip DVDs to optimum file types for iPad/iPad 2, like H.264, MPEG-4 and MP4.
- Fast conversion speed and perfect audio and video synchronization.
DVD, DVD folder, DVD ISO file, DVD IFO file
iPad-oriented video formats (iPad HD, iPad H.264, iPad MPEG-4) and other common video formats (*.avi, *.wmv, *.asf, *.mpg, *.mp4, *.3gp, *.3g2, *.mov, *.mkv, *.m4v)
|Audio||iPad-compatible audio (*.mp3, *.aac, *.wma, *.flac, *.aiff) and other common video formats (*.m4a, *.wav, *.ogg, *.ac3, *.au, *.mp2, *.mka)|
- Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7
- DirectX Version: 9.0 or above
- Memory: 64MB at least
- Processor: Intel Pentium Ⅲ processor at 500 MHz
- Hard Disc Space: 512MB or above
- Optical Drive: DVD-ROM, Blu-Ray Drive