Pavtube ChewTune Audio is a professional DRM converter tool to transcode DRM-encrypted music and movie files into pure audios. It allows users to import and convert DRM protected video files and non-protected audios to various popular audio formats, so as to get the audio/music ready for playing back on portable media players, or uploading onto personal websites, or doing something else.
About DRM: DRM (Digital rights management) is a term for access control technologies that are used by hardware manufacturers, publishers, copyright holders and individuals to limit the use of digital content and devices. DRM is most commonly used by the entertainment industry (e.g., film and recording). Many online music stores, such as Apple Inc.'s iTunes Store, as well as many e-book publishers have implemented DRM.
Please select the product you like from the following:
Ultimate (DVD + Video + Blu Ray)
|Size : 30.9MB Version : 1.0.0|
- Remove DRM restriction from purchased movies and music
- Extract audios from DRM(Digital rights management) protected videos
- Convert DRM protected and unprotected audio files to MP3, AAC, AIFF, M4A, etc.
- Support batch conversion and merge files together into one file.
Note: Only DRM protected videos can be loaded into Pavtube ChewTune.
Output Audio Types
MP3, AAC, FLAC, MKA (MKA(Matroska) Audio), OGG (Ogg Vorbis Audio), WAV(Nokia WAV Audio), AC3 (Dolby Digital AC-3), M4A, MP2, AIFF, AMR, SUN AU Format
- Operating System: Windows 7
- Processor: 1GHZ Intel CPU or above
- Memory: 512MB or above
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or above